ASSEMBLED PAIR Ford V8 SBF 302 351 Windsor Aluminium Cylinder Heads, Complete for Hydraulic Roller, with Ferrea Valves
Hydraulic Roller, Ferrea Valves, Comp Cams Spring kit.
DRP - DETROIT RACING PRODUCTS, Ferrea Valves & Comp Cams springs.
Ford 302 351 Windsor Assembled Cylinder Heads. Sold as a pair.
Suit Hydraulic Roller Camshafts - Ford Windsor 302 & 351 Small Block Ford.
- Quantity: Pair of Assemlbed Cylinder Heads
- Suitable: Hydraulic ROLLER
- Valves: Ferrea 5000 series.
- Spring Kit: Comp Cams Dual Springs. 145lbs closed, 345lbs open @ .550" lift.
- MAX LIFT: 0.590" (with 060" to coil bind)* If you need different springs, please contact us.
- Assembled - ready to bolt on (will need guide plates, rocker studs & rockers
- Contact us with your cam specs so we can match the springs if you are unsure
- Contact us if you need a combo to match camshaft/intake/carby/headers)
- See our other listings for Hydraulic Flat tappet,Solid Roller, Solid Flat Tappet
Detroit Racing Products
Ford Windsor Small-Block 302W and 351W Cylinder Heads.
DRP’s Small Block Ford cylinder heads offer a cylinder head with improved port and combustion chamber designs that result in “Bolt on Horsepower”!
Cylinder Heads play such a critical role in your engine and performance cylinder heads usually come at a significant cost. The DRP range of Cylinder heads are easy on the budget while delivering on performance, precision and quality. The DRP “as-cast” ports and chambers perform out of the box.
All DRP Cylinder Heads are manufactured using a permanent steel mold, ensuring consistency and clean water jackets for a cooler running motor. Made from premium 355-T6 Hard Aluminium material, these heads wont go soft. Having ductile-iron CNC 3 angle valve seats, CNC surfaces, strict quality-control checks, these are a true premium quality product.
With dyno proven results and years in service, you won’t find any better valued performance cylinder head.
Dont waste your time or money on rebuilding old Cast Iron units. Forget the headaches of poor valve seats, crack testing woes and restrictive ports of old cylinder heads - upgrade now!
Small Block Ford 20° Aluminium Cylinder Heads.
With 185cc intake runner size, the heads are on the larger side for the 302-based street engine, while being perfect for Hot 302’s and 347 Strokers and upgrades in a 351 Windsor engines. Valve sizes are 2.020" Intake and 1.600" Exhaust. The key is in the design of the port shape. Offering velocity for sharp responsiveness and gobs of Torque, while having the port volume to still carry the HP through the RPM range! They flow 500HP @ just 0.450” lift and 537 HP @ just 0.600” lift while maintaining the flow right through to 0.700” lift! This is all achieved on a 4.030” bore and out of the box! These same cylinder heads have produced 600HP having the chamber opened up to match the larger 4.125” bores in the 360 cube small blocks! The internal cast quality of the water jackets are super smooth for maximum flow to keep your motor cool while under maximum load.
The SBF heads utilise OEM mounting points so fitting up accessories are not a problem. The port sizes and locations will work with both 8.2-deck 302-based engines and 9.5-deck 351W-based combinations. The cylinder heads accept the 351W ½” head bolts and included in the box are hardened step down washers for using the smaller 302W 7/16” head bolts. Rocker studs use a 7/16 thread base and 1 piece guide plates can be used to simplify your valve train package.
The DRP cylinder head range are available Bare or Assembled using proven quality valve train components.
- Internal Cast Quality ( Super Smooth Water Jackets for maximum flow - see our photos of the internal casting)
- Optimal Spark Plug position.
- Premium Bronze Valve Guides.
- Hard 355-T6 Aluminium - Race Quality.
- 3 Angle CNC Valve Seats
- 60CC Chambers
- Intake Valve size: 2.02"
- Exhaust Valve size: 1.60"
- Recommended Spark Plugs: 750 reach gasketed 5/8 hex. NGK-BCPR7ES
- Recommended Intake Gaskets: Felpro 1262
- Recommended Guide Plates: Comp Cams 4816-8
- Minimum Chamber size 54cc (can be machined down)
- Flat Mill: .006" per cc (54cc minimum chamber size)
HP figures are "Potential" based on Flow/Velocity calculations*
Flow Figures: Taken at 28"hg on a 4.030" Bore.
Lift Intake Exhaust
200 120 87
300 181 134
400 223 159
450 244 163 - 503hp* + Exh flow 66% of Inlet
500 250 167 - 516hp*
550 256 168 - 527hp* + Exh flow 66% of Inlet
600 260 167 - 537hp* + Exh flow 64% of Inlet
650 261 169
700 262 168
*Output will be determined by your combination and quality of the motor build.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
|Type||Small block Ford|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Total Performance users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.